Copen Grand, located on Tengah Garden Walk - a road that has yet to be built. It is within walking distance of three MRT stations (Tengah, Hong Kah & Tengah Plantation) on the future Jurong Region Line and also close to Tengah's future car-free town centre.
Proposed future developments in the vicinity include a bus interchange, sports centre, community club and a polyclinic. In addition, there are 12 plots of land zoned for education institutions within Tengah, and all are within 2km of the Copen Grand EC site. Existing primary schools within a 2km radius include Shuqun Primary School and Princess Elizabeth Primary School.
|Project Name||Copen Grand|
|Address||Tengah Garden Walk|
|Site Area||Est. 22,000 Sqm/ 236,808 Sqft|
|T.O.P. (Key Collection)||Est. 2025|
|Expected Vacant Possession||Est. 2026|
|Tenure of Land||99-Year Leasehold|
|No. of Blocks/ Storeys||12 / 14|
|No. of Units||Est. 639|
|No. of Car Park Lots||Est. 639|
|No. of Bicycle Lots||TBA|
|Showflat Interior Design||TBA|
|Developer||Taurus Properties SG Pte. Ltd. [Joint venture between City Developments Limited (CDL) & MCL Land]|
|Developer Payment Account||TBA|
||Normal Payment Scheme/ Deferred Payment Scheme|
Copen Grand Site Plan & Facilities
Call Eric Tan @ 9788 1579
(1) If you are eligible to buy EC.
(2) If your income below $16,800.
(3) If you own HDB flat and HDB shophouse or commercial property.
(4) If you can't get 75% home loan but currently own a HDB flat or DBSS.
(5) If your current HDB flat is Resale without CPF Housing Grant and bought before 12 Feb 2019.
(6) For divorcees, if you have obtained an Interim Judgement of divorce and have settled the ancillary matters on matrimonial property, and the custody, care and control of your children and waiting for the Final Judgement of divorce.
We are Developer's Sale Team. No Commission Required.
Copen Grand Developer
Taurus Properties SG, a wholly-owned subsidiary of City Developments Limited and joint venture partner MCL Land.